END OF CAREER?

Braun Strowman has been away from the ring since May of this year, after an injury that forced him to undergo neck surgery.

At a time when the former Universal Champion is playing the role of WWE ambassador, in an interview with News 18, Monster Among Monsters" spoke about his return and stated that he still does not have a concrete date for returning to the ring.

"So I recently had my five-month check-up with Dr. Cordoba at the world-famous Andrews Medical Center, where WWE gave me the opportunity to be operated on by the number one surgeon in the world.

After this check-up I was medically authorized to start lifting weights. The bones are fusing together right in my neck. I had a cervical fusion at C4 and CS. They put a metal plate and four screws in my neck. The doctor allowed me to start lifting weights again, which was a huge blessing, because I was going crazy after not doing anything for eight weeks.

I lost 16 pounds just by doing nothing for eight weeks, because I wasn't eating like I normally would, since I didn't train. So I didn't need all those extra calories

Now I'm trying to regain the weight. The objective for 2024 is to continue this. When it's a year after the operation, I'll have another check-up and then I'll go back to training in the ring, to get back in shape.

I still don't know when I'll be back, if I could be back at the Royal Rumble that would be great but like I said, I'm at the mercy of doctors and what they say. I'm listening to you because it was a very serious injury. Therefore, I had to do things slowly and the company is supporting me a lot in this process.

I'm keeping busy Normally, if I wasn't injured, I probably wouldn't be here doing this now that I can travel, they will send me to promote the company in various media

That's why I'm here. It's an unbelievable blessing to be able to continue working, doing what I love and seeing the results and the reaction on people's faces. I'm going to be a little more cautious, because now that I have some new hardware and stuff like that. But at the end of the day, I don't know, I'm crazy

I have been working to overcome the injuries. As I said a moment ago, my left leg is 15% paralyzed and has been that way throughout my career. I don't make excuses. I just do things".

Comments

Popular Posts