SETH ROLLINS SENDS A MESSAGE TO CM PUNK FANS

Since CM Punk returned to WWE at the end of Survivor Series, everything suggests that he will enter into a rivalry with Seth Rollins sooner or later.

This Sunday, after defeating Shinsuke Nakamura in a live event, Seth Rollins responded to some "CM Punk" chants and claimed to be the "Best in the World".

"I really don't feel like talking about this bum [CM Punk] tonight.

Instead, I'd like to take a second to express my gratitude to each and every one of you [fans]. From all of us back there, everyone at WWE, we just want to say thank you, happy holidays, see you next time. We love you.

Now do me a favor, you sang my beautiful song all night. Let them know in State College who the real "Best in the World" is."

Seth Rollins' request prompted some fans to sing along to his song, while others continued with "CM Punk" chants.

Comments

Popular Posts